Thursday, December 10, 2009

Be Relentless

Greetings!!!

Do you use your computer a lot? I use my computer for so many things... mail, work, record keeping, writing, banking, and many other things. Usually, I can get things done very quickly using my computer, but one day last week when I was trying to do my online banking, I could have walked to the bank and back home in the time it took me to get into my account. Like most online accounts, I had to type in my user ID and password, but when I clicked Login, I got an error message. After three error messages, I had to contact my bank. The bank gave me a temporary passcode. I thought I was good to go, but the passcode did not work. I called the bank again and was directed to tech support. The person told me what to do, but as I listened I realized that the directions were for a PC. I have a Mac. When I explained this, the response was, "Oh..." The tech did not know what to tell me. After almost two hours of back and forth with the bank, I still was unable to log into my account! It was not until the next day that the tech realized that the web browser I was using was too new for the bank to support. Using a different browser, I was able to get in with the first try.

This reminded me of Jeremiah 29:11-14: 'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. And I will be found by you.' declares the LORD

and Jeremiah 33:3: 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'

Are you feeling like you are using the wrong web browser with God? Continue to be persistent. Do not give up. Keep calling on Him. Keep seeking Him. Seek Him with your whole heart. Get desperate in your search. You have no idea what God has in store for you, but do not give up. Do not stop short. There are so many things God want to reveal to you... great and wonderful things.

The LORD bless you with being relentless in your search for God's plans for you.

I love you,
Ruth

No comments: